XJO 0.23% 7,999.3 s&p/asx 200

wascilly wednesday, page-119

1. 5,311 Posts.
    HB

My comments on your points

1. Shared space is an ideal and I agree it wouldn't work for the members on this thread. Just thrashing ideas, that's all. I haven't got a mullet either ;)

2. I agree on the shared decisions parts. I doubt any system could effectively get decisions made in a timely fashion to trade effectively. A system or systems would have to be pre determined before trading commenced.

3. Perhaps the systems modeling could be done collectively and traded separately. Only problem with that is the members might end up trading against each other if using the same system all the time.

4. I'm sure a group of people with different talents could do significantly better than one person alone. This thread has already demonstrated that. I guess the idea is "how far can it be pushed without causing conflict and carried out in a way that benefits all equally".

I think a virtual, private arrangement with separate capital would be the best solution. I guess it's just taking this forum to the next level. I like the equality and respect everyone treats each other with on here regardless of age, gender, race and bank balance.

Keep the ideas comin, this is getting interesting already. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.