XJO 0.39% 7,789.6 s&p/asx 200

All great points you make Treggs.Yes, this thread is a pretty...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    All great points you make Treggs.

Yes, this thread is a pretty good place for me to park my mind from time to time. I've said here on more than one occasion that Voltaire sets the tone with the gentle and encouraging manner he uses with all thread members and even some of the smart-arse interlopers. People respect and respond well to the way Volts and the more frequent posters (yourself included) treat everyone else. (I'm a little more abrasive at times - I'm very protective of this thread and don't have much tolerance for those who come here to put others down or stir the pot lol.)

The number of people who have responded to the idea of working more collaboratively is testement to what you say about this forum being well regarded and helpful to those who are regulars here (readers and posters alike.)

Hope something comes of tonight - the more we toss ideas around, the more likely we are to come up with something that might fly.

Just got an email from The Sparkler and it seems he's got a fair number of emails already. Great stuff.

Good luck to those trading the overseas tonight - I'm off to bed - motel in Melbourne at present and gotta fly home at sparrows tomorrrow ...oops today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.