CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

wash & wash then take off, page-120

1. 4,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    I have no doubts Funky re the probability that some large player has the ability to enact, and profits from, market manipulation, particularly in an emerging share like CCC. The fact that the sp has been beaten down in early trading as you suggest is more than likely the result of a concerted effort.

Small traders will try and ride these movements with realistically only their charts to assist in decision making. My interest as a long-term holder is somewhat academic because the progress was never going to be in a straight line.

In all likelihood the drop since Friday will be reversed IMHO due to the fact that there is the equally strong probability that interest from other deep-pocket bods will fill the void. Indeed as I type the volumes have slowed and it looks to my eye to have plateaued on the first hour.

We have seen big step-ups following these kinds of stalls before. I realise that you both hold and trade roughly 50/50 and that you are only concerned with the charts for guidance, however as I suggested before CCC's fundamentals will send her higher on each piece of good news, as it is released and not as anticipated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.