CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

To GS and FM,This whole argument is absurd! There are two types...

1. 88 Posts.
    To GS and FM,

This whole argument is absurd! There are two types of people that post on CCC, traders and investors; within those two categories are those who read and post for intentions on either getting in (i.e. a good entry price), or why the price is where it is/where it will go. Funky is clearly analysing from a trading perpective, his analysis in the past has been accurate and has indeed helped me get in at lower entry points (Cheers for that!), had I played it smarter I would have got the oppies I bought yesterday cheaper but... I couldn't really care. I'm investing. If theres one thing I've learnt from my limited experience with the stock market is price fluctuations will drive you mad if you sit there and monitor them from start till end of the trading day. I invested in CCC on fundamentals; to convert my oppies in two years, take some profits, and crack on with life.

GS you may be arguing Funky's TA, but who really cares? Your either on the inside or the out; DYOR and if your that bothered on TA make or post in a charting thread. Funky is picking entry points; they've worked for me. GS you've given various threads good investing insight. Look at posts from known posters on fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.