AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Don't know about the quarterly coming out tomorrow. They have...

1. 21,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Don't know about the quarterly coming out tomorrow. They have until 31 July, with a bit of leeway and frankly I don't expect anything startling in it that could precipitate a buy or a sell off. If there was "anything" of that nature, they would have been bound to have made a specific announcement. But, let's see,

Meanwhile, another 20 million got "washed out" today and I agree with you Magic21, there were more positive signs that buyers are very happy to be taking the .012s, but, I still reckon that the bulk of trades will continue to come from sellers, at least until we get through. maybe, .014 and .015.

I'd like some opinion on the immediate future of Birch. It has been discussed previously, but, we will be entirely in HK's hands as to when and how many more wells are drilled in this prospect. Hopefully, the five drilled so far will provide management with the results they need for that loan facility and be able to utilize the income from Birch and that loan facility to proceed with Pathfinder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.