NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

..washed his hands ..

1. 9 Posts.

...and when Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took the water and washed his hands in front of the multitude, saying " I am innocent of this man's blood; see to that yourselves and all the people answered and said, "His blood be on us and on our children!"...then he released Barabbas for them; but after having Jesus scourged, he delivered Him to be crucified.

AC has taken the easy option to recommend selling. Of course what does he have to lose (certainly not money according to him) perhaps it is just his pride. An easy, perhaps frustration (we all know how easy that is) motivated sell recommendation just gets the loss off the books and out of sight for future 'how good I am advertising' of his publication which entices people to subscribe.

I would have respected AC more if he had just suggested that each of us make a judgement call weighing up all the circumstance that are now surrounding NKP, circumstances I might add, that many HC posters alluded to over recent months. It has been his lack of due diligence and poor investigative journalism (on this stock) that has led us to this point. Remember he boosted the BUY recommendation to a $1.00 just a couple of months ago. It appears that (in this instance) he has been too accepting of what certain people have told him and then published without validating that information.
    Recent apology validates my opinion.

My hope is that this mess will eventually be sorted out in NKPs favour however long it takes.

Hopefully - 'Hope has not had its throat cut"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.