FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

wasn't fml supposed to be 10c to 20c per share, page-12

1. 177 Posts.
    Nik, I am sure Pintohoo and many others would be the first to agree that noone can ever be certain of anything in the markets; all anyone can do is combine analysis, experience, gut feel, wider signals, hope etc etc etc and make a prediction. The fact that it may prove inaccurate rarely comes as a surprise to any seasoned campaigner. In the FML instance, the stranger phenomenon is your incessant desire to wait for predictions to miss their mark and then enter with a vitriolic post.

Your vitriol is wasted on experienced market players who will be more than aware that whatever they predict and whatever they base that prediction on, there is a fair probability that they will be wrong - it is the name of the game.

The tone and timing of your posts always miss this point in spectacular fashion - every prediction posted is a humble opinion, not fact and hence is kind of immune to criticism. You are stating the obvious Nik - bring something to the party and I will happily serve you a drink and get you a snack buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.