MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wasnt zeus one of the worlds 7 wonders , page-5

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Heres hoping like Zeus who was the god of gods that this well lives up to it's name unlike Heron which flew away with our profits

Kiwi kid,
    Ive studied Meo over and over...(but I wont go into that)zeus is not pronounced like the god....
    its pronounced alittle different....
    I think MEO and CUE are comparisons because they both share the same project Zeus (apart from CUE is free carried with Zeus)...CUe is going into production around the same time, Cue has one other free carry (spikey Beach), Cue has a diversified mixture of exploration, appraisal (both short and long term), development, and revenues...
    200 BCF defined resource and 5 million barrels of oil for a 130 M Cap...
    MEO has zeus only...
    ... both companies have different outcomes on Zeus and both companies share the same upside.. (perhaps cue bigger with other activities)....
    Meo, does have a great new partner with RDI...

I told you all what would happen...I called it here...
    the boom was a shock to me...
    It did not and still does not make sense...
    what I said was.....
    Institutions would drive the price up (on smaller volumes)... they would then sell their parcels (at the top).... and sell their final positions on the way down.... they then buy back in at the bottom, and trade their profits back...(after a losing cycle)...
    MEO back it up with the instution report to get investors in...
    its the only thing that makes sense when sudden blowouts of the shareprice are aimed at driving the SP up...
    sub 20cents upon Zeus failure...
    shot at 60cents plus if Zeus is good...
    if Zeus is good then CUE will be a 4 bagger plus, not the same leverage...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.