MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

waste management and colombo , page-17

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Quite possible Munjit. The last time the company appeared at a convention/fair, announcements tended to come out during that period... Just an interesting observation..I predict that you're probably in the ball park... Be interesting how this company fares by the end of the year, share performance wise..I'd actually hazard a guess that this little coy will perform rather well as risk evaporates via headway into the SriLanka deal.. Still need to see the signatures for the market to believe it, a pinch of salt on the rumors... and hopefully a few bags full by the end of the quarter... even after SriLanka goes through I probably wont be selling my Long Term holding as SriLanka is like the 1st major order of potentially more major orders.. It would be a shame to miss out on being invested here during its growth periods especially after holding for so long.. Might make some short term trades here during the announcement periods though, as these little pennies can sometimes offer some good bounce trades during volatile periods.

Yeah no worries Pogues. Fair call..
    It wouldn't surprise me if we see a little pre Ann expectation occurring here in the near future.. I noticed a couple of the Cap sell orders seem to have been pulled and moved up a few tiers so perhaps they are expecting something in the near future also..

Just my Op.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.