LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

PyrotLynas is following due process. They have also said...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Pyrot

Lynas is following due process. They have also said repeatedly, including recently, that everything is on track for "commencement" of production this year. It's all going as expected by management, I know we'd all like to see it completed last year but these things do take time. Hang in there, should be good news soon. We have annual report shortly and a quarterly phone in soonish. The company keeps gearing up for expected success on all levels and kicking goals with ethical development of LAMP and new contracts including manufacturing alliances. Maybe take this as a last minute opportunity to consider the quantity of your holdings. I increased mine substantially last week and noticed that less and less is available for sale. Fridays volumes were lower than they have been for a very long time and share price rose as we approached the close. Yes, there is more than one possible explanation for this and do your own research but this mug punter is fully loaded and expecting milestones to be hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.05 $6.08 $6.03 $35.68M 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34152 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 9172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.