ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Waste not want not.., page-17

1. 267 Posts.
    Dear Gibba. I hope you do well out of this. There is always an opportunity at these levels mate even with this mob!

Either way the Phoenix will rise from the ashes or she will be relegated to the compost heap, I couldn't give a toss either way now days.

At near $40 grand down the pisser with these goats and still a shareholder, even after 4,657 dilutions I reckon i can come on here and blow some steam any time I see fit.

I have taken responsibility for my transgressions in believing the hype from these shysters and have EARNED the right to post a picture with their AGM letter as I choose. I ditched the letter without reading it the evening it arrived in the post. As I was doing the morning doggy do's the following day the idea dawned on me.

My family and I had a laugh over the post and with their money included we are now talking about a $100,000 sick joke.

I do not require a lesson in the dangers of investing in small caps.

I used due diligence as best I could. HC was a playground, not my advisor. I always took the opportunity as did others here to correspond with management when needed and always received the same reassurances that all was well.

I'll leave you guys to it anyway, sincere best wishes to all.

Cheers, BF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.