TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

waste of time, page-6

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i don't normally have time for the ife link but not let's forget the directors converted so many options on their trf holding that whatever has been happening past 6 months in the market is not of concern to those directors. plus, remember, ife has the cash to support itself during the exploration period and the establishing of a production plant. if as expected, the amount of iron ore is significant, then does it really matter what is going on during the next 18-24 months or maybe more in the world economies ? think forward. if the expected find is excellent (and i feel it will be), then the raising of further funding will not be an issue. the trf price may not have hit bottom but it cannot be far off. very low vols. just stick in silly bids and accumulate. REMEMBER to never go overboard anyone stock tho. past months has been a brutal reminder of such a rule. i've said before (trf link) that by the time ife/trf get everything ready the stock market rout and recession will have come to an end. the first to fall in a bear mkt are the financials. we have a long way to go yet imo before one can look at the mrkt in general and turn bullish. that said tho there are some very nice bargains already and i have to admit to becoming bullish albeit very selectively.

don't worry but don't be silly. just be patient. this will all look stupid looking back.
    be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $52.40K 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 544385 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4020458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.