XJO 0.73% 8,057.9 s&p/asx 200

wasted wednesday, page-152

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    The predictions change day to day don't they and you only need to worry if you're totally loaded up or are in bad stocks .It's looked a lot worse than this and come back .The most compelling logic to me is that they won't let it fall over without having got good money out of it especially in an electoral year .This is our first little scare for the year so things have been going fairly well.

As others have commented the Aus market is a total no go zone if you have a choice .No interest ,no volume,you really have to be in the right stocks ,and I'm talking 1 to 3% of the market to have any hope . I really can't see that improving either ,retail is dead , the miners have been marking time for a while as times are ( apparently) good ,the goldies only move significantly when gold goes down , the banks totally suck , you can count the hot industrials on one hand . I don't care how many graphs people put up to show otherwise you only have to talk to anyone trying to get a quid out of the markets to see it's as dead here as
    Christopher Columbus .

You really have to ask why

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.