CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Good work toski...!It beats me why some ex holders that invested...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Good work toski...!

It beats me why some ex holders that invested in pie under their own reckoning and subsequently lost money by investing in this company now feel the urge to personally attack and attempt to tell blatant lies about the the stock just to attempt to hurt current holders of the stock both personally as well as financially.

To all the ex holders, you have no one but yourselves to blame for your decisions, and the attacks on the hot copper posters and holders of pie since your departure of the stock is immature, shallow and actually a little weird.
    You have moved on from the stock and now it's time to move on from the forum.

It's the market that took your money, it happens all the time and if you can't handle that then I think it might be time to hand over your hard earned to your bank manager and put it in a term deposit or something...

I am trying to say this in the nicest way possible in the hope that you guys can pick up a little of what I am putting down...
    I haven't touched on the morality or even the legality of making such claims on a stock.

"You are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations that you make to postings). Therefore, you should not include any misleading or deceptive information in your postings and not carry out illegal or unauthorised activities using the IDS. Information in postings may, where appropriate, be made available to ASIC. ASIC and people acting on such information may take action against you;"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.