RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Pulled this snippet off the SLA thread ..... apologies if it's...

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Pulled this snippet off the SLA thread ..... apologies if it's been pasted in here already

"....Another company taking a close look at Opes is Range Resources, a Perth-based oil and mineral explorer that is drilling for oil in Somalia.

One Peter Landau is executive director and company secretary.

Landau has put out a corporate update to the market stating no directors had margin loan accounts with Opes, but some large investors did.

Those investors include, you guessed it, GT Ford-driving day trader Leo Khouri — who, we reliably hear, spent some time in March visiting Somalia before heading over to Perth.

Landau, formerly of Melbourne, is also a directorof listed small-cap biotech BioProspect.

For his services there, Landau was rewarded with the issue of 10 million shares in BioProspect this month.

That was for his "consulting services" after BioProspect signed with, wait for it, Solagran.

The coincidences just keep mounting up ......"

http://business.smh.com.au/oh-what-a-tangled-web-we-weave-/20080403-238a.html?page=3

Coincidences? lol hmmmm let me see, 'orchestrating deals', taking placements, trading shares, travelling as a 'consultant', .... insider trading? disclosure? tsk tsk tsk

I thought the placement went only to offshore investors Pete? care to think about that one again? lol

a lot to answer for imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.