BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

To answer a previous post ,,,,,yes i have been buying at these...

1. 82 Posts.
    To answer a previous post ,,,,,yes i have been buying at these prices and the only motivation i have is the comments i hear from top brass at Telstra and Optus regarding the new director and the glowing manner in which they refer to his ability

However had my contacts working overtime this morning and here are the results [quickly as it is my lunch break]
    The controller of Coco Investments believed he had bought 4.9 % of the capital and thus no statement to the ASX would have been required , human error
    This was a straight out share purchase NO PLACEMENT and the 2 vendors were a result of trolling the share register .....However now it gets interesting another company DOCO investments with completely different directors but with same major shareholder of a different address but still in Hunters Hill currently holds 4.9 % , So maybe their 3rd company has been buying the big licks today as the word is getting out YES i will hold and suggestion [unconfirmed ]is that Coco and Doco are close to the new director .......Dont take my comments as gospel yet me thinks something ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.