ASX 1.50% $63.53 asx limited

watch channel 10 news, page-26

1. 14,931 Posts.
    Pharaoh

It is all about making money, and I am glad that you are making it too. I have never said that we have reached the bottom, although I am still longer term bullish. That doesn't mean I won't take advantage of situations as they arise. In volatile times like these you just need to go with the flow and make decisions on the spur of the moment as your experience tells you.

Being an effective trader is all about being adaptable. One must flow with whatever the market dishes out.

No matter what ones general views on market direction are......one thing today was obvious.... and that was to buy when the market went below minus 300 points......the problem with most people in those kinds of situations is that they freeze becase of fear and don't take advantage of those types of situations....

as to the previous days, week, months,... trading... I too took advantage of those situations to trade and make a profits where possible. Off course it always doesn't work like one would want to, but if it works out more often than not, you still end up making money....and that is afterall the name of this game.....whereas others are just happy to call theselves traders and knit woolycatjumpers, find fault with everything, and sit on 5%pa hehehehe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.53
Change
-0.970(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.71 $64.80 $63.32 $24.41M 383.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1431 $63.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.54 890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.