OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

watch closely

1. 2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Bargain hunters would be remiss not to have THX on their watch list, in anticipation of some indication of pending results.

THX are now entering into a new dimension of exploration with the immediate focus on two copper based projects. One at Hatrick and Lucas in the NT where they have already announced very promising copper intersections with assays pending on drilling completed with an ongoing drilling program over an exploration target that extends some 20 kms.

The other grass root target is : the Pyramid Project.

Not too much has been previously reported by THX on this project, however its one I have been keen to see explored.

In the Latest Qrtly THX has reported as follows.

The Pyramid project is located 40km south east of Roebourne in the Pilbara Craton. It covers base metal prospective rocks similar to those at Whim Creek, Mons Cupri and Whundo which host VHMS style mineralisation.
    Previous work by Thundelarra identified the VSE-1 FLTEM anomaly, a strong electromagnetic (EM) anomaly in an area where no exploration has previously taken place. Bedrock in this area is obscured by colluvium, but float of gossanous ironstone has returned anomalous copper assay (0.3%) with petrology identifying relict box works after massive chalcopyrite.
    During the quarter a heritage survey was successfully completed. Statutory approvals to allow drilling to proceed have been lodged and it is anticipated drilling on the tenement will commence during the December quarter. END.

I like the reported strong VSE-1 FLTEM anomaly which is hidden by soil cover. The gossanous ironstone float which assayed the 0.3% copper is a definite plus in my mind specifically with the petrology identifying relict box works after massive chalcopyrite. (the right type of indicator sitting on top of the EM anomaly)

THX have a chance here so let’s keep our fingers crossed.

DYOR.. Have a close look at their last Quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $30.04K 5.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4070659 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 40650136 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.