OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

watch closely, page-28

1. 375 Posts.
    Yes I do continue to hold a small parcel which is severely under water owing to emotion and ill-discipline over-riding reason and sense.But that is my concern and I will wear it.
    The pressing question has to be:How does this mob continually drop the ball?
    Just over a year ago is was momentarily a market darling with AFR, Sky Business etc. exposure over it's very encouraging Red Bore results.Logic would normally dictate that they would run all guns-blazing with that momentum and eke out all the publicity and finance they could muster. For many of us THX was a junior with producer-potential upside and a SP to match.
    But unable or unwilling to shrug off it's propensity for self-sabotage by way of seemingly illogical decision making ,it decided to embark on the U path which ultimately became derailed by the Japan's tragic events.By no means helped by an ill-conceived JORC which has been shelved or unproved or God- knows -what.
    Today, we have a massive ongoing dumper,exploration money will dissolve in about 12 months,management are aloof and uncommunicative and the SP is on the cusp of going sub-10c.A CR in this economic environment,please no.
    If economical, why not buy out PAN and commence mining at Copernicus and start earning some coin?Many of us believe
    there is unearthed potential there too.But hold on,they abandoned their foray into nickel,also.
    How can THX recapture the market's faith and confidence,if it still can be? I don't profess to have the answers but I plead for them to hone their focus principally on Red Bore.For it may not be the panacea of all its ills but appealing results will secure its future.
    Alternatively, a pitifully low-ball T/O offer will inevitably surface.Some would advance that this would be an act of mercy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33772186 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.