PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

watch for 15c break, page-14

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    re: watch for 15c break (ecneitap) Since the last capital raising PNA has seen its shareprice sitting on or around the 14 cent level.
    In the meantime the company has moved on and has made enormous progress in the last year going from a small explorer to a producer in the next 4 months.
    Their first project the Phu Kam gold cap will be mined at approx 50.000 OZ per annum at a cost of $200 for the first two years.
    Their second project the much larger Copper and Gold project will see its feasibility study ready by august next year.
    Their third project in the pipeline is a copper project in Thailand for which the Thai governement has given mining approval.
    It should be noted that this is the largest known Copper reserve in Thailand.
    Furter upside from exploration in Laos , having the largest exploration area in the country of any miner, is a real possibility.
    PNA has stated in their annual report that next year they will start exploring additional known ore bodies in the area.
    I see a great future in this company and as long as the price of gold and copper do not collaps, once again an easy doubling in share price as they come closer to mine their first gold from the Phu Kham.

Have a look at their annual report and make up your own mind.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.