STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Alpha, wouldn't expect anything less from an eagles...

1. 985 Posts.
    Alpha, wouldn't expect anything less from an eagles supporter!!.....you on the same gear the boys share around the subiaco locker room before the game??

Guilt? You are kidding right?.....people are to do their own research as always.....I gave this company a rap when it was in the low-mid 4cents (the same price a number of my colleagues jumped into at).....do i feel guilt that most/man of my friends took some stunning profits along the way to 17c in the month or two post the fact that I started promoting the merits of ICP?.....answer: NOPE!

The price has drifted down for two reasons and two reasons only:

1. General market conditions particularly in the specs. ICP has slipped down on the thinnest of vol unlike widespread panic sell offs on others.

2. The impatient (few) have lost sight of the fact that complicated/sophisticated contracts, partnerships, strategic alliances with goverment & corporate agencies in China take a longer than what we in the west are used to.

Here is one thing that I am 1000% sure of.....ICP will be $1 before those drug cheating premiership thieving eagles ever get their hands on another flag!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.