STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Hey ICPers....I believe big surprises due out in the half yearly...

1. 985 Posts.
    Hey ICPers....I believe big surprises due out in the half yearly report is my mail...BIG BIG stuff..Not just China centric news either - but maybe something right under our very noses...cryptic? yes!.....but Mum's the word ;).....

Called the company this morning - half yearly due out middle of this (Feb) month..

My 7 day suspension has been lifted for blasphemy (I dared questioned the gospel according to T4P!).....Regardless, I have put my investigative journalist hat on, to look into any possible 'T4P - CVI - Hotcopper' conspiracy......Could make the Enron scandal pale in comparison.......Oops hope that doesn't get me another red card...DOH!!

BTW - Alphacentarium you called it right on the technicals.....but seems you have a huge need to be appreciated for calling a drop to 7c.....wake up champ!!....technicals went out the window with every spec having been bashed 50%+ in the past couple weeks......ICP has gone to 7c but on daily vol that amounts to a big order at KFC!........But amongst your self-indulgent nonsense - you made one comment of worth: "Now is the time to buy!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.