BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Hi Dentons,Yes bots are all over the place these days. It's a...

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Hi Dentons,

Yes bots are all over the place these days. It's a shame that our market rules which are the basis for fair trading have been sacrificed so that the exchange can remain "competative". Algorithmic trading is fine but each parcel placed on market should still be of a marketable size, ie much larger than $15.

If specific players can trade thousands of unmarketable parcels each day while you and I are restricted to trading only marketable parcels then its not really a level playing field which is the fundamental principle of a stock exchange.

I'm not worried really, just annoyed. This type of manipulation is like somebody looking you in the eye and telling you a blatant lie. You know they are trying to decieve you and you usually don't care to be around said people anyway but the disrespect that they are showing you gets up your nose. These nerds do it while hiding in a dark room thinking that we don't know what they are upto. They are no better than Nigerian scammers in my opinion and their names and photos should be attached to every trade they make.

I too intend to hold and see where this goes. The massive potential is obvious and what a good cause also. This one is in my top 3 for potential in 2011. It isn't without risk but it could go off big time and since the stock is so thinly traded its one that I felt I needed to get into before it runs because picking up a decent parcel takes patience.

The good news is their manipulation is all for nothing. It didn't draw out a single trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.