SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

Savvy investors like myself. Sorry for the gloat. There is...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Savvy investors like myself. Sorry for the gloat. There is nothing structurally wrong with TMR and there is nothing but growth going on. It is fully funded and the profit levels are about to grow exponentially. I would hazard a guess that with 9million traded as we speak that the shuffling is all but done. Not just that I just bought back in today big time I have followed the physcology of TMR punters since SMO 9c. I kept asking myself is this SMO or the new TMR as it fell to 13.5c (comparing it to SMO 9c) with projects coming out of their rrr's and humongous industrial gold (copper) resources with increased production to come. At 3000 tonne and a reduced cash cost to remove over the next 3 months, maybe a few more resource upgrades and some more into reserves then we are truly looking at 40c very quickly. The market will grab hold of TMR shortly and turn it into the monster it is to become. I cant stand Hugh, he stole the thunder from SMO directors and is an arrogant stoic man, paying himself way too much. IBR has been a hangover and will still sit in the back of investors minds but that will pale into insignificance as the results come in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.222K 1.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 16275000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1304545 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.