THB 5.71% 3.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

I have been holding and playing VOR for a long time, actually...

1. 100 Posts.
    I have been holding and playing VOR for a long time, actually from the day it came on market as VOR from LAF.

I know it is never a good look for directors and top 20's to sell, but consider the following before you think it is all bad news.

These 2 guys ( i'm counting cps securities, jason peterson and celtic capital as one person) have held this and many other stocks from seed. Profit taking must be realised at some point so that they can get new companies up and going. These 2 boys have been that busy getting new companies going that they definately needed to take some profit and raise some cash. As a director, Wood will get issued more stock as performance markers are met so he will have his pockets refilled. Jason still owns 40+mill shares and will be the first in line at the next capital raising no doubt.

THese boys sold early december

Considering the stock took an unexpected jump toward the end of December. Then a further jump to its new levels after the "?nvestment advice" was released.

Additionally, the Company has projected Assay result due at the end of February.

With these points taken into consideration, if I am in their shoes -> I take my profit, the company is slow to release the change in holding statement because of the timing in the year, the stock then begins to increase value for no real reason ( do you kill the momentum by releasing change in holding when there is no reason it has gone up), company or individuals continues to withhold holding statement in the hope that positive assay results will be ready for release in close proximity to negatively inferred holding statement.

This is how I would mitigate the damage. It has been an unforeseen turn of events that have driven the price up and I would hold off the "bad news" until such time as I could sure up investors with a positive announcement.

I might be clutching at straws but I am hoping we have great new around the corner.

I know the price will pull back until the results and wish I have more spare change to keep acculumating.

If we all get burnt though, Lynching rally starts at my house!! :P

It is just my opinion though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $6.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $4.038K 109.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62256 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 147680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.