IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

watch our space

1. rtj
    38 Posts.
    After listening to Dr Greg Collier's presentation and Dr Mitchell Glass's interview at the R & R Global Investment Conference, Invion shareholders are in for some very exciting times ahead - why???

a) INV002 - Nadol

i)Is the only drug available that can reverse the underlying pathology in respiratory diseases

ii) Have completed two proof of concept Phase 11 Clinical Trials the trials reaching their Primary End Points and the NIH funding the current Asthma Trial.

iii)The current COPD (Smoking Cessation) trial is scheduled to have preliminary data available this quarter by way of bio markers - without unblinding the trial.

iv) The current Asthma trial is scheduled to have preliminary data available the first quarter of next year also by way of bio markers – without unblinding the trial

With a combined market of $36B (COPD of $13B + Asthma of $23B) what is Nadol worth if the trials are a success???

b) INV103

i)Data to date show dose response reductions in biomarkers of inflammation including serum IL-6,MCP1.

ii)Two Cohorts to be completed before the end of this quarter with a full “read out” of those two Cohorts

With a deal stuck in 2012 between GlaxoSmithKline and Human Genome Sciences in a negotiated $3bn deal, for Benlysta (the first Lupus drug approved by the FDA) and subsequent Black Labelling by the Canadian Drug Authority what value do you place on INV103 if the trials are a success???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.245K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 27102012 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7857961 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.