IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

Shoonchin - you cannot state there is an imminent CR as if it is...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Shoonchin - you cannot state there is an imminent CR as if it is fact when it actually isn't...don't mislead people!
    I assume you are trying to start rumours up as you want to buy back in lower or whatever....unless you'd like to divulge some other source....?

I have spoken with the company & they concurred it is not on the agenda. Probably not even for a year or so with Cash at
    Bank (Oct) = $3.03 Million plus R&D amount due shortly of $1.46 Million. Some money to start going out in Jan 2014 but I believe we will also retrieve more than that back via a favourable court ruling when it gets there - a no brainer really but can't count the chickens until they're hatched!

We have 3 extremely good drug candidates - if the results due out this quarter & next are even slightly encouraging, we will have a real target placed on our heads as all these areas of inflammation are absolutely crying out for help in easing or solving these issues. We may very well not even have to worry ourselves about money at all..here's hoping!

Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.174K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 12609374 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8584813 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.