PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

watch out below, page-16

1. 2,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    CR honestly mate wish you the best glad that you did dump most at 1.5. I sold 80% of my holding @1.4 and have now bought back duing the last couple of weeks.

the results of Munni Munni are disappointing to say the least i was under the impression that it would be a financial viable project based on there initial results. Cash at hand was a worry during there last quaterly and had anticaipted a fund raising exercise to continue there progression on there sites so thats not really a suprise.

So where does that leave us?????? Well the main reason i bought this stock was solely for the Skaregard project everything else was small fries. If Skakergard was economically marginal i woudl have been out of this stock. However over the last quater it has been the oposite, feasability studies have given it a green light, grades look good and comapnies focus is on accelerating pre-feasability studies. In a way im glad in taht all companies focus will lie now on the Skaregard project.

So yes although slightly disappointed on the outcomes of Munni Munni and previously POlar Bear the main game has not changed but has continued in apositive fashion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.