PGM 13.6% 1.9¢ platina resources limited

U should all dump yr shares now so I can double my holding in...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U should all dump yr shares now so I can double my holding in time ahead of the toy factory PFS next stage. 64 dollar q what will happen after that.

We are already talking cents per IG oz atm. Interesting chess game being played here and soon all will be exposed once we see how it is all structured and understand why this road has been taken given few weeks ago a placemetn could have been done at a buck.

20 mill market cap now hey? U could argue for a cash backing case eg say 45 mill shares at 7 mill bucks (post issue) = about 16 cps, the all time low and ignore all resource assets ...... yeah why not haha.

"Course last I looked POG is still at 1000 bucks an ounce and POPT / POPd at 2200 and 500 (in Ozzie bucks of course)and the M/T and L/T directions are up. But techno traders dont worry about minor details like that ...... its what the "chart" says that counts haha.

Sheesh I had them at NPV 2 bucks on Fifield NSW alone originally ....... thats in mothballs too atm waiting for the "right" time.

Shake them down and out PP, the "nets" are out.

IMBOOC

PS Opes didnt have many to start with and lots of those would have been snapped up at 70c so thats only an "excuse" methinks. Few hundred thou maybe? Put them out in one hit and they will quickly disappear.

Look forward to whats gonna be offered us ....... bettr be a PRO-RATA so WE get them .......u would think they would have told us details with announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $11.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $27.96K 1.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 452354 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 726822 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.