TAM 0.00% 3.2¢ tanami gold nl

Watch out for tomorrows NST announcement, page-20

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Good points - NST does hold all the cards in an exploration sense BUT it is also trying to expand its reserves so by dragging its feet isn't it only hurting itself?

Why bother all the trouble of coming over the top of MLX?

Why bother cashing TAM further up through the sale of the Western Tanami (over the border in WA) and not central to TAM?

Why are NST buying up all around CTP if not to be looking for something - and they are looking and they have to report what they find and then anyone could put 2 and 2 together when that happens..

IMO its not so much about the income from the plant at CTP that matters to the sp - its when the numbers are ran taking into account any additional tonnage that will likely pass through the CTP plant..

NST have a plan or they are just wasting money trying to make it look like they're doing something in the Tanami - I am of the opinion we'll be hearing about NST's expanding drilling program for 2018 once all the data is crunched from what they just did the last last 1/4 around the Tanami..

Tanami is small change for NST and though they are saying the plant won't be online till 2020-1 it was only 2 years ago they were saying 2017 - they have the $$$ to throw at the Tanami - I think they're actually working towards a bigger presence - well they are in reality - just look at that latest presentation with the tenements and what they've been doing in the last 1/4 while everyone was saying they were doing nothing...

Tam are not bent over a barrel at all really - the reserves are there and NST has already poured plenty of cash in and will continue to do so for which only benefits TAM - don't worry about TAM timelines just watch NST's as a guide - they need to keep growing reserves...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $4.361K 136.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32258 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 143646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.