EBR 1.77% $1.11 ebr systems inc.

watch out tomorrow..., page-26

1. 1,383 Posts.
    Here are some more words of experience - over six years of trading and many nasty losses.

1. Ignore the rampers that are all over this site and elsewhere - until you become proficient enough to work out what they are actually trying to do to the shareprice and whether you can benefit from them.

2. NEVER buy into spikes (unlike other advice in this thread) until you really really know what you are doing, have live data, a good platform and can move very fast. Sell into them. I NEVER buy spikes.

3. Only buy pullbacks to higher lows, or double bottoms. This is the most guaranteed way to trade for tortoises- but even this takes practice.

4. Ignore news until AFTER you see what it does to the shareprice. In a bear market everyone will sell news. If the market already expects good news it will sell it. It will also often buy bad news if it is no worse than expected. By and large, it is better to ignore news.

It has taken me six years to learn how to trade specs and this is the first year I have made a profit from them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $342.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.14 $1.08 $107.6K 97.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4124 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 4000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.