MYR 1.27% 80.0¢ myer holdings limited

Watch out!, page-49

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Well said. I had a laugh when you mentioned about the fashion for the 60's and up as that was exactly what I witnessed at Myer Hornsby on the weekend. I wouldn't describe myself as "Mr Fashion" but when i walked through the women's section in particular it was just full of "floral designs" that my grandmother wore ,,,, and if she wasn't dead she would be 120 years old. I actually thought I must be completely out of touch but I reminded myself that I hadn't seen any human being wear such updated clothing apart from the occasional nutter along oxford street, darlinghurst (sydney).

and yes the shiny tiled floor did exist with the fluoro lights above. it even had a old musty smell although maybe that was my mind playing tricks as i walked around this relic of 1978

what is Myer trying to be? Kmart, Big W ,,,, NO ,,,, are they David Jones? ,,,, NO ,,, are they competing with all the trendy speciality stores surrounding them in a typical westfield ? ,,, NO. Who are Myer? Where do they fit into the market place? Are they the "go to online portal" ,,,, NO. Can they compete with Kogan or JB HIFI ,,, NO

They are dead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.