QBE 1.14% $16.81 qbe insurance group limited

Hi PscpeteMate great post and thankU 4 challenging my opinion...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Pscpete
    Mate great post and thankU 4 challenging my opinion (deepest respect, helps us both learn)
    Ok Intelligent Investor is not free True.
    However they do circulate advertising emails to those who don't subscribe but have investigated there free trials.
    Setting The Record Straight.
    I Received a Free Email from Intelligent Investor stating that they had on offer 5 top picks on this market pull back.
    In the Email they gave 1 FREE it was QBE.
    It is my opinion that the big boys got a wiff of this (easy enough just subscribe,price not a problem 4 them they probably subscribe to all goin, Why??). 1 see if there is something they have missed in the market place. 2 decide if they want to play games with any of the stocks named on these reports.
    The Market has gone up and it has gone down since this recommendation was given however QBE has failed to follow any of the leads the market has given.
    I once held a brokerage account with a small office of 1 of the big firms. On there buy/sell screens they can tell which broker a buyer/seller is using. So they know where the Mums n Dads are in the buy sell scenario.
    They care not who U R nor where U get Ur Intel from. They care only that get Ur shares as cheaply as possible from U.
    Most shares have not moved in such a fashion as 2 trigger potential stoplosses as frequently as QBE lately.
    Now having said that look at Ur charts and notice the similarity between this year and last for QBE.
    Biggest point to notice in difference is the confidence management have moving forward this year vs uncertainty of last yet we have a lower share price than this time last Year, PLEASE Explain (in my best Pauline Hanson voice)
    So to negate my argument yes it is travelling in the same formation as last year so no conspiracy.
    Im still sticking with my opinion as the daily trading of this share has lacked instituition power trading up into close which has been happening with other blue chip shares in unison on certain days. (DYOR) Compare with banks etc
    Zzup;))
    Tha U got to Love Being Challenged It Helps Ya Grow Kinda Guy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.81
Change
0.190(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $25.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.72 $16.88 $16.65 $55.89M 3.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $16.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.81 19908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.