ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

watch sky business news today 2.34pm

1. 1,971 Posts.
    This is for the benefit of eagle888 and anyone else following the fortunes of ICN. On Thursday night on Sky Business News, the panel had a call from a "Kerry" in Brisbane asking how such a huge deal could materialise for ICN and the company's very ability to "produce the goods", and the response from the broker was breathtaking to say the least. It goes for 5 minutes, it is REPLAYED TODAY on Sky Business channel 602 foxtel. The 3 one hour episodes from the week just gone (tues Wed Thurs) are shown at 12 noon (Tues) 1pm (Wednes)and 2pm (Thurs)and it's the Thursday episode you need to watch beginning at 2pm, the ICN Icon call occurs at 2.34pm (if you cant be bothered watching the rest of the show) (i have it recorded on foxtel IQ) Firstly the host asks the chartists opinion, David Thang from Fat Prophets, he seems a bit 50/50, then technical analysis from Jeremy Hook from TMS Capital, and boy he doesn't hold back, you can actually see the anger on his face when giving his reply, never seen a response like that before. Anyway i'm just the messenger, so dont shoot me...watch for youselves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.