ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Here's the link straight to the audio podcast for those...

1. 260 Posts.
    Here's the link straight to the audio podcast for those concerned:

http://www.skynews.com.au/podcast/feeds/SkyNewsPodcast_YourMoneyYourCall_20100409033717.mp3

Starts at 31:18

No video unfortunately, so you can't see the "anger" on his face, but IMO he doesn't sound angry (although I understand the sensationalistic motives for saying it was). He does raise valid concerns and criticisms about the poor handling of the announcement, nothing unique really, and nothing I'm sure we all haven't already asked ourselves and raised here on HC either.

A very salient point he does make is "Sinogas are not going to sign something that would have been beyond the pale of reality". The ramifications of that and the ann's poor handling with respect to the market, I saw, were his key concerns.

I don't know how ICN are proposing to deliver on this. Surely more information will come out soon.

I haven't been in ICN as long as some here, but I've been around to see the BnB MOU, the self-built drilling rig, etc. all come and go with nothing to show. If this is a scam (and yes, I had thought this may have been a whole bunch of empty gift wrap to soften some 'slipped in' bad news about Stanwell/Lydia), then it is extremely brazen for a 'minnow' like ICN.

As a recent article said, the details probably won't be as compelling as the billion-dollar headline stuff, but I do believe there is something very positive and substantial to come from this yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.