HZN 2.70% 19.0¢ horizon oil limited

jballs.From a personal perspective, I have HZN in my "dont...

1. 3,800 Posts.
    jballs.

From a personal perspective, I have HZN in my "dont touch" basket. It has never been a good oilspec stock to trade, and with more recent disappointments, is now truly at dog stock status.

I also have to disagree with you re: the number of shares at 330 million - this is high, and consequently some of the upside leverage to drilling success has waned with this stock. Correct me if I am wrong, the current share price would put the market cap of HZN at $30 million? The more the market cap, the bigger the size of the target need to cause serious movement in price in the event of success. The Tunisian well is not that big in the context of HZN's market cap.

You are obviously knowledgable of the trading trends of oil stocks. With the well now spudded, this is a crazy stock to buy if you were not planning to stick around for the drill result. To me, the risk/reward equation with this one is very poor. Better to be out than in. There are better stocks out there to risk your money on.

Each to his own, my personal views only.

Good luck to you.
    May everyones first trade on 2003 be a winner.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $308.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $107.8K 573.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 2191684 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 49631 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.