VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

"strange last hour of trading sold down from 19c to 17.5c then...

1. 356 Posts.
    "strange last hour of trading sold down from 19c to 17.5c then plenty of good size orders at 18c in the after close auction. Felt like some people were taking some profits before the long weekend then quite a few wanted in right at the death not sure what to make of it."

Yes a bit strange ...I must admit when I first read the report a chill went up my spine when I saw that bit about them not meeting 10k in January ... a sense of dejevu all over again
    How many times have we read in past reports ... "yes full ramp up in production and we expect to mine 30,000 oz for the December qtr ... only to be a few thousand short.

Like many others here I was hopeing that they might even exceed 10k for Jan seeing they did so in Dec

Seeing they didn't they will have to mine a lot more than 10k for Feb and March to be on target,... there is always some excuse isn't there.

In any case I am keeping what I have accumulated recently and hope for the best going forward, although a bit apprehensive.
    Just not as confident today as I was yesterday ... and one has to think why that 500k pest that has ofloaded 7 Million in the past 3 days didn't wait a few days..weeks.. when presumably they could have made a lot more with a higher price.

The one bright side is that there were buyers to take up the slack BUT our market has had stellar rises the past few days and this has only gained 3c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.