QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Hi Bukka,With complete due respect, I can't find anywhere where...

1. 275 Posts.
    Hi Bukka,

With complete due respect, I can't find anywhere where it says "All shareholders will be able to participate." or similar wordings anywhere in the initial CR announcement or the disclosure announcement.

All I can find is:

"an issue of 416,666,667 Shares to eligible Shareholders each at an issue price of $0.006 together with 1 free attaching Option at an exercise price of $0.015 for every 2 Shares subscribed for (Entitlement Offer). "

They obviously haven't provided all the details for the Entitlement offer. But based on the wordings used in the announcement, who are these "eligible shareholders"??? it sounds like QPN will hand pick shareholders that will participate in the entitlement, hence why IMO the sophisticated investors (inc top 20) will have first preference and whatever is remaining (if anything even remains) will be left to us non-sophisticated shareholders.

So I am looking forward to finding out more about the details of the Entitlement offer? Hence, why I have asked if there has been discussions with management or if there are reliable rumours that it will be equally shared amongst all shareholders? But based on the wordings of the announcement and subsequent interest from Brokers all around the world, it might not be as straight forward as initially thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.