QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Hi Tazman.Yesterday I was allotted my shares issued under T2...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Hi Tazman.

Yesterday I was allotted my shares issued under T2 which means that T1 and T2 are now settled.

When last I spoke with management a week or so ago they were just awaiting final permits before completing the capital raising's.

They all seem to be in place now so I would expect an announcement this coming week about the final rights issue.

I will be participating to my full entitlement which includes the T2 stock just allotted.

I have also been patiently waiting for many weeks on the bid for the oppies, but sadly very few have sold into my bid. Hopefully as more are issued punters decide to let a few oppies go in favor of holding the heads which are cheaper (relatively).

Regarding Bukka, he is VERY well informed on QPN so dont underestimate his knowledge on the potential with QPN. Fortunately for me few have listened to him allowing me to get set at this current level.

I am betting we see a few cents s.p with out too much trouble IMO. Once we gain some attention then....we will really see her fly.

I am betting we are almost through all of the T2 sellers.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.