watch the swiss, page-22

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: watch the swiss - hey grant! I can understand what the Swiss are trying to achieve here

BUT

It appears to be a totaly ridiculous way of trying to achieve it.

This girl is classed as a Swiss resident but a Turkish citizen even though Turkey may have no record of her existance.

What would happen if she was to have children to a guy in the same position but his parents are from some other country, were would these children's country be???

And just think were Australia would be if we applied similar laws and tests to people seeking residency or citizenship????

No doubt some here in their limited little minds would be thinking soley about migrants from muslim backgrounds but anyone with any sense would realisize it would apply to all migrants

Such as Europeans, Poms, Yanks, New Zealanders individuals who in many cases have given a lot to Australia yet still even after in some cases several generations of being here hold strong ties to the country of their families origin, prefer children marry others from the same background, support sporting teams from that country.

One advantage though I suppose the Likes of Yak and Sooker (I assume from some of his posts his birth place is not Aust) would never be accepted based on their views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.