RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

watch this if you seek the truth, page-11

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    doc,

absolutely right on that score, PL has put the timelines for all to hear.

if the company does not perform, it will be sour grapes all over again, but this time on a much bigger scale given we are now LSE listed

given where we are now and that we are also now a producer not just and explorer I think it is a completely different company we are dealing with.

Previous it was a one trick pony with Puntland. Now we have, as he says in the video, Georgia (3 wellls first spudding in February and we call the shots), Trinidad (which we have 10% of and would have had the lot had it not been for our small market cap - which was a telling admission in my view and also showed a degree of responsibility) and Texas (where we are drilling 3 to 4 wells a years to add to our current PRODUCING 2 wells to reach 20 wells over several years together with Cotton Valley in which we are about to spud and in which we have increased our stake from 13 to 21 percent).

Interesting that PL states we will be spudding in June, which is only 6 months away. I get the impression from his confidence that the PSA extension has already been complete and the rig operator has been selected. That by the way is my view, as I don't make commentary on behalf of the company.

I think it is entirely plausible that once these things are announced and underway, we will have a significant rerating into the teens pence wise.

We heard it all before, but this time we are looking we dressed for the ball.

Anyway I think we have all waited long enough for this time to come, it's nice to see the wait will finally pay off for us all.

Well done to those who stuck by the company.

jr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.