AYO unknown

re: watch this one... for the revival HI Miningnut, values in...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re: watch this one... for the revival HI Miningnut, values in this end of the market are in my opinoion the eye of the beholder and as much as I like the Petsec story and still have a goodly swag, in recent weeks I have come to the conclusion I need to hold more than two stocks!!

For example if Ivan had come through a bit further to the West it may have wiped out Petsec (and me) altogether!

One thing that frustrates me with Petsec is not knowing what is going on with those onshore wells, why it is taking over a month to complete the Vermilion wells, and why West Cameron production is down to 5 mccf a day.

I know PSA will be earning heaps once the new Vermilion wells come on stream but the market doesn't seem to want to know. A good quarterly is met with a sell off!

I also need to be able to sell 100k of shares without triggering someone's stop losses. At least there is enough liquidity in Arc and Amity to trade in and out in those volumes. I can always sell ARC and AYO to buy back into PSA but it is a bit harder going in the other direction.

I think Yogi is right we need to forget about the daily fluctuations and think long term but I also need to free up some funds that I can put on a few oilers that might move a tad faster than PSA is doing.

I have seen Howard M. at two Good Oil Conferences now and was rather impressed. I think he can turn the operation around. I also like the company's media style after bagging it mercilessly last year when AB was still around. Lots of stale bulls etc but also the opportuntiy to make a quick dollar or two if the market thinks it can make a go of the US. US is pretty popular at this stage which is one reason I also bought into CPC this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.