QTK quiktrak networks limited

watch this one, page-29

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Rimtalay the scary thing about all those advantages and features you mentioned is they've all been mentioned before; in the UK, in Netherlands, in Australia, in China and now in South Africa. We can read all the positives we want. The reality is if history is anything to go by South Africa may be the final unconquered failing continent that QTK has tried.

The last time we heard about DSS, QTK were going to use China's private government's DSS spectrum. Now we are being led to believe that QTK own all of the only DSS spectrum in South Africa?

I think all people are pointing out here is we DONT BELIEVE QTK. The ONLY way we will believe is when we actually see real revenues and profits coming through the door.

As I've said before if this technology is going to revolutionise the world then Im sure Tyco would be aware of this and would be doing everything to gain exclusive rights to the technology as they can. It would make even more sense that they would want to takeover QTK and this is clearly not the case as evidenced by the shareprice and lack of volume. Maybe Tyco need to know more to BELIEVE QTK. I am sure they are not unaware of their history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.