QTK quiktrak networks limited

'If Tyco want Quiktrak or any significant part of it they would...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    'If Tyco want Quiktrak or any significant part of it they would need to deal with Mark Pallister directly. No point trying to buy on the market, the price would go through the roof just to buy a few million shares.'

Of course they would have to deal with Mark Pallister. and Mark Pallister would say 'How much, all yours'.

What's obvious right now is that Tyco are not sold on this technology at all. They have included it in their suite of offerings as a non-exclusive agreement. Sorry not convinced.

There are plenty of what-ifs. Half their customers? $20mill is a nice figure. Then you'd have to split revenues between the two, then add in costs. So on a best case scenario they they can pick up 50,000 customers within say the next year (which is obviously just unattainable), they may pull in $10mill.

As for this car tracker thing, again just wishful thinking. Certainly a what if to consider.

There is alot of water under the bridge to get to any of this, i think you sum it up well where you say it could rise to 20c on good news (how quicklyis another matter) however should QTK fail in South Africa that could be the end of the road for QTK - they have tried every other contient and failed with basically the same technology for alot of the way.

The biggest issue for QTK at the moment is the convertible note payment. Due soon from memory. Where is QTK going to get the money from. Perfect sort of situation if QTK does have the goods for Tyco to use to their own advantage. I'm very wary of MP and his motives. He has in the past looked after number one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.