QTK quiktrak networks limited

watch this one, page-43

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hi Rimtalay,

Dub..apologies..my post certainly was one of jest. Who seriously buys $1.15 worth of shares.

Actually...which company exist on the ASX that in a whole day of trading only transfers $1.15 worth of stock from one persons hands to another.

Another..no flame intended.

We all know I stand on the other side of believers of the QTK believers...but hotcopper promotes conversation and myself and people like Rimtalay like the banter.

Rimtalay...so you $1.15 purchase today..those 50 shares...you really did that purchase to add to your portfolio?

With standard brokerage being around $30 bucks....how do you see that being a worth while purchase?

Do you see QTK going up 400 times its price just to cover your brokerage plus the $1.15 to cover your trade?

Anyway..back to the story.

QTK...as usual has left it until the last minute to release their quarterly.

I assume like many who are embarressed of their result will announce it after market tomorrow hoping no one notices they didn't so well.

You have a moderated post stating QTK will bounce 1000% if they show any money in the bank at the end of this quarter.

Do you still stand by this?

Do you know more than we know?

Even if they do show that it positive....could we not assume they are still living off the $2 million personal loan from MP?

I am pretty sure most of the market agree's with the general sentiment on QTK that I post on. If not...lets just leave that and base it on the the average $200 a day traded on QTK over the past 3 months.

Is there a lucky break coming that we dont know about?

A white rabbit?

Has MP finally pulled it off?

We have heard for a long time. I have money waiting. Please tell me more.

You said its about to blow. Do you mean blow up or down?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.