QTK quiktrak networks limited

watch this one, page-5

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hope they suprise the market and the market needs suprising QTK or any other company in his brutal market. QTK need to get their act together though, and announce something with substance see it through and $$$$ attached to it, tougher now than when they relisted needs credibilty, again like many other companies with a unique product - not easy.

As a former holder of QTK, and also as a holder of many other companies like QTK, whom has a great product or eventually came up with a great product after much fine tuning, however in the end market said poo poo. Such a company I had was VOS Industries, maker of the revolutionary commercial VOS fryer, a fantastic invention, in which fried food not only tasted better, was safer and used a patented spry fry technology, not open vat as most fryers are these days. I Waited 5 years , it ended up being sold for a song shareholders nil

Further Activated carbons now EGL - Environmental techologies,great pollution reduction technologies held them for years a great product, but lingering around 7 cents.

I am now very wary of these smaller caps and their unique offerings, that is not to say that none will succeed, but one must do homework on them.

Anyway good luck with QTK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.