QTK quiktrak networks limited

I would recomend Ockers post for the Hotcopper 2008 post of the...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I would recomend Ockers post for the Hotcopper 2008 post of the year.

I 100% agree.

Its spot on. No matter what the technology...look what happens.

And oh my..now we are in a bear market for 3-5 years as most analaysts are saying.

SEN..VOS..spot on. Great product....they get nowhere..wiped out almost.

QTK...well I dont even think they have a product..but Ocker is correct about the die hard believers.

We are all about to be taught a good lesson. I am prepared....many others are....but in a market like this and what is coming....well I will just say I see many company;s like QTK being wiped off the map.

Rimtalay...was it you or Matrix1000 suggesting Tyco may be out QTK.

Why would they?

I am sure they would as a minimum lok at QTK's financials presented to the ASX quarterly after quarterly.

When have they made a profit from business in 3 months (and I mean without Pallister propping them with his own $2 million in personal funds)?

Why would Tyco snap them up when they have proven as a business to consistently display they cannot make ends meet?

Is the QTK patented DSSS worth more then the money they paid to patent it?

What is their patent number? I wouldn;t mind checking to see if they truly have a patent over it?

I personally believe that during the bull market and even the Dot.com boom when QTK could have shined...they would have.

To this day..they still have not proven they can make more money they spend.

Now...in South Africa...even if they do make more than they spend....how much more.

This market it ruthless.

You see QTK trade $100 to $500 a day on average.

that is what the market see's them worth...beyond any ramping or down ramping...this is what the market believe QTK is worth...a mere 1 or 2 trades a day...a couple of hundred..maybe a $100 trade.

If QTK start to make 10 times their money for a few quarters...yeah maybe we will see them move to 10 cents....even then in a bear market which we are just entering is a massive ask.

BPH has lost 30% in the last few weeks.

Why is QTK worth a couple of bucks Matrix1000?

Is the market wrong?

Is there something we dont know?

Nope..because if there was...QTK is an honest company who would update us accordingly.

Unfortunately...for many company;s..including QTK...the markets are now going through a change.....many will go..those performing above expecatatiosn may stay.

When has QTK done this....ever?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.