IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

watch this space..best news yet, page-21

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Megimite

I have my concerns as well which I or others have posted on this thread in the past so i see no point repeating them every week.

But for the record......

1. How are the patients who began receiving the CVac treatment at the beginning of the year progressing. Are they improving or dying to put it bluntly. Surely being the first patients receiving CVac since the 2nd trial they would have tried to improved the make up in the CVac formular is it working?????

2. The go ahead from the FDA, very important no go no future.

3. Management wanting their millions of options converted by the 30th of September. Why the rush, they get paid $140K a year do they need the money or are they cashing out once the trials start. They deserve a bit extra for their efforts no problem so hopefully the three off them sell their shares in a orderly fashion and not just dump them?

4. SpringTree dumping their shares to raise cash for their next payment to Prima. Will they raise enough capital each month from other investors so they don't need to dump or will they dump anyway just for the small return??????

They are my concerns but they don't bother me because if you follow technical analysis a chart factors in every single holders position/thoughts/perception/gut feeling whatever and ATM the chart is bullish. Your interpretation/concern of the contents in the announcement was recorded on the chart yesterday along with everyone else who followed the stock yesterday which included the big players.

Is PRR a hold atm looking at the monthly MACD indicator, Yes......atm....

Was PLT a buy hold or sell atm...... if only those guys on the PLT thread followed charts...........

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20090731/pdf/00973516.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.