BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

watch this space episode one

1. 8,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    "Perseverance had much better grades than anything RAU have (and that was a low grade mine), "

Well, well, well ! Once again CT makes a statement, an assertion and expects that because he declares it so boldly that everyone will accept his claim to be the truth.

But once again (out of so many occasions) when his assertion is tested out it crumbles into dust.

I have done a bit of research and can give the details that Hoges has alluded to from his memory. His memory is pretty good too.

Perseverance (PSV) during the period from about 1990 to 2001 (during John Kelly's time there) operated 3 heap leach mines.
    * Nagambie had a head grade of 0.8 g/t Au
    * Bailieston had a head grade of 0.7 g/t Au
    * Fosterville had a head grade of 1.3 g/t Au

Now Bailieston was very small and did not really work.

But with Nagambie at 0.8 and Fosterville at 1.3 then it is ridiculous to suggest that PSV had better grades than anything that RAU have.

After all Amayapampa is given a conservative average of 1.1 g/t but it is definitely identified as being a conservative figure.

In the latest Presentation delivered to the AMEC Mining Conference on June 3 the following info was stated.
     Amayapampa 1,294kozs - 35.5mt
    @ 1.1 g/t (~50% of resource at ≥ 1.9 g/t)

(and for FNQ the folowing comment:
     FNQ 536kozs 10.0mt @ 1.7 g/t.

So quite clearly CT's statement/claim/assertion cannot stand up to scrutiny once the facts are checked out.

His claims are invariably all bluster and something else beginning with "b"

Sorry CT I do not buy into your comments once again.

The truth casts a pretty hash searchlight on your claims.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.