BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

watch this space (episode two) - part 3

1. 8,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Oh and if you think that I made up any information there you can check out the comments made in this article/item found quite easily on the internet if you care to seek it out.

Note the dates and the indication of finds and development during JK's tenure at Fosterville (Perseverance) about 1991 -2001.

I would disagree with one little detail of the Falcon story. It was not just after two holes. It was, as I had it, more like 8 or 9 holes had been drilled.
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"The Fosterville region set 30km directly east of Bendigo is unusual in many ways. It was mined relatively late by Victorian gold standards for a short period between 1890 and the early 1900s by small miners who exploited the multiple oxide deposits to shallow depths, until the low grades and complex metallurgy from sub micronic gold got the better of them.

The field which has a north-south strike length of 50km or more was neglected until Perseverance mined many of the oxide deposits on a larger scale up until 2002, recovering about 300,000oz of gold from multiple open pits and treated them via heap leach operations.

Along the way significant exploration showed the oxide deposits were great markers of unrecognised substantial sulphide orebody shoots, which continue beneath them down plunge to about 700m or more.

By 2002, despite a location in central Victoria seen as unsexy and with limited exploration funds, Perseverance managed to prove up an indicative sulphide resource equal to about 2.5Moz contained within about 21Mt with a nominal grade of 3.7g.

There is quite a story here.

The current open pit operation is based on the Falcon orebody and the nearby Ellesmere pit, which is being prepared for mining, will both provide decline access to their sulphide orebody shoots at depth.

The Falcon deposit was so named because the first two drill holes, having not amounted to much, threatened the drilling of the final hole because exploration funds were tight at the time. Fortunately, the company then owned a surplus Falcon ute that it sold to help fund drilling the discovery hole so it became the Falcon orebody. "
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Now that can be found on this link :
    ferret.com.au/n/Fosterville-gold-mine-paying-off-for-Perseverance-n...

Again it just points out the ludricrous misrepresentation by Ctindale and total disregard for historical fact.

How anyone can seriously support his accusations of incompetence or poor management is beyond me. JK and the team he had working for him at the PSV mines were crucial in developing the whole mining operation and discovering the sulphide ores (and doing BFS studies on them) that are the basis of the modern day mining operation at Falcon and Ellesmere.

In my view you have no credibility CT! Sorry....well no I'm not to be perfectly candid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.